Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
Audrey Hepburn, Funny Face
Handspun evenstar shawl
pattern by Susan Pandorf
diameter: about 62 inches.
yarn: handspun polwarth/silk. 1262.2m. 100g
needle: US 1 (2.25mm)
beads: about 2 full boxes and a little bit from 3rd box of size 8 seed beads dynamites from fire mountain gems.
duration: 5 months to spin the yarn. 4 months to knit the shawl.
Why did I go crazy at daycare on the same day I’m supposed to be hanging with @samsonthedood?
#goldendoodle #goldendoodlepuppy #goldendoodlesofinstagram #instadoodle #puppyoftheday #puppiesofinstagram #puppypalace #petcoplaylist #dogoftheday #barkbox #weeklyfluff #cliffthedoodle #puppygramdaily #petbox